Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

SimpleWatchMan

Master WIS
I've got an Endmill and a Mesh waiting for my two Estoril 300's! I confess, I really don't understand all the enthusiasm for NATO straps. Of course, I'm strictly a bracelet person, so I'm not intending to criticize all you NATO strap fans!
Me too, I am a bracelet guy too. :)
Can share some pics and the source of your mesh?

CHANT

WIS
Maria,

Will there be an opportunity to purchase a second OEM NATO strap to ship with the E300 that I have pre-ordered?!

Thanks

CHANT

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We should have a few ones available for the ones interested to purchase but still no pricing details. Factory is also now closed until end of February.

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
After looking at lots pics of the vintage 300 I think if I grab one of these there will be a mesh involved. I think I will place an order in the next day or two. I have 6.75" wrist that fluctuates a bit so I am looking for an adjustable one ideally. Found this one on eBay with "goodcheapman" $40. I hope it goes small enough. I have a watch with almost ideNtical specs to the Estoril and I pulled off its bracelet to check length and this one "should" fit.

Now what version to order...I think triangle blue no date is the one. Unique and will fit in my collection nicely. If it was my only watch probably a black 12 date.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
It looks like 4mm or a bit thicker. My only concern would be if it is too thick. Though probably not. 4mm is probably ok. I have never had a shark mesh but I would guess they would wear "thinner" due to the large link design.

Anyone have any ideas how thick the omega mesh bracelets are that are in most pictures of the vintage 300s?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
Victor
Is there any chance you may be willing to measure the mesh at its shortest possible setting? Extra links out and at the shortest clasp micro setting?
It would be much appreciated.

I have also come to the conclusion that this is the best deal and value around right now even without the early pre-order discount but I wish I had gone. Now that I know I will pull the trigger I am struggling more to choose which version. If only one of the eight was available I would be happy with it I like them all. I hope the blue is nice and dark and then it's probably the best four for me.

mleok

Perfect Apprentice WIS
It looks like 4mm or a bit thicker. My only concern would be if it is too thick. Though probably not. 4mm is probably ok. I have never had a shark mesh but I would guess they would wear "thinner" due to the large link design.

Anyone have any ideas how thick the omega mesh bracelets are that are in most pictures of the vintage 300s?
The Omega mesh is 4mm thick.

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
Finally did it!
Blue Big Triangle No Date ordered!

image.jpeg
Bit nervous being my first preorder. I usually like to disseminate from others prior experience.

Going to grab some straps now to tide me over.
I'll get the flat brushed sharkmesh and a perlon (or two?) and I think the bc270 rubber. I'm open to other rubber options (please suggest if you have an idea) and would love to hear what colour perlon you guys and gals think would work best in the blue. I'm thinking black, blue or grey.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

Maria,
Any chance this will end up shipping ahead of schedule? The wait is absolutely miserable. I'm loving my Batial and don't want to take it off my wrist but I've been after a Seamaster 300 homage for quite some time and can't wait to have this one on my wrist.....

CHANT

WIS
Maria,
Any chance this will end up shipping ahead of schedule? The wait is absolutely miserable. I'm loving my Batial and don't want to take it off my wrist but I've been after a Seamaster 300 homage for quite some time and can't wait to have this one on my wrist.....
Rani,

I am with ya! My wait is just as painful! I have been in severe withdrawal since Christmas! :(

CHANT

SimonN

Perfect Apprentice WIS
My only concern with the shipping is that I'll be away from home for July: actually in Portugal! :)

Might have to make special arrangements and delay the ship until I'm back.

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
Looking good!

I would love to see some blue dial shots when and if they are available.

Thanks for sharing as always.