Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Maria,
Are you referring to black dial, blue dial, or all big triangle, date Estorils?
I suppose black. All the other black models had been tackled before, that was the last, so that makes sense.
Just guessing, though.

Sergey

Master Apprentice WIS
Ok guys.

Just got home from the Fed Ex store and have the watch in my possession.

This is a beautiful piece. Black, Arabic, No date.

Love the case shape, bezel, and the sweep of the second hand is (y)(y)(y)

And the lume is insane!!

You guys will be VERY IMPRESSED.

Good job Borealis...
urgently need the photo to soothe itching expectations)

SimonN

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Just got home from the Fed Ex store ..
This got me thinking - did you receive a fedex notification?
I haven't received any shipping info and therefore assumed no shipping had taken place. I was really surprised you'd actually got one. :) I'll log on to my account to check now - but in the meantime - has anyone received a shipping notification or are they just starting to show up?
Can't wait!

**EDIT** (again) - Just checked paypal - shipped on 15th. 'Much curtain twitching between now and delivery incoming. :)

Last edited:

phlabrooy

Master WIS
OK, I have received my long-awaited Estoril, Black, Arabic, no-date, and it is truly gorgeous !!! :) :) :)

Really exquisite piece !

Based on the SM300, I knew it was going to be a great looking watch. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with their Estoril, really.

Also it isn't as small as I thought it might be .... and just love the domed sapphire.

Big congrats, Maria, you should be proud of how this one turned out.

I had a double surprise, as it arrived in the same package as my Poseidon ! Was actually wondering why I didn't receive any shipping notification for it, when others were already getting theirs ! (y)

Happy Father's Day, guys !

Regards,

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Pics... or it didn't happen!!!!
HaHaHa,

Will get round to that shortly !

Was wondering when we'd get to see the Estoril on some mesh !

Didn't take long ! Lots of guys here have been buying all kinds of mesh and straps, in anticipation of the Estoril ......

Regards,

James

Perfect Apprentice WIS
This got me thinking - did you receive a fedex notification?
I haven't received any shipping info and therefore assumed no shipping had taken place. I was really surprised you'd actually got one. :) I'll log on to my account to check now - but in the meantime - has anyone received a shipping notification or are they just starting to show up?
Can't wait!

**EDIT** (again) - Just checked paypal - shipped on 15th. 'Much curtain twitching between now and delivery incoming. :)

The wait is worth it.

This is a great watch....now to decide if a steel bracelet is in order.....or many more natos :LOL:

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Looks sexy as hell... Can't wait to get mine (needs to be paid and shipped first, but that'll arrive soon... )

I guess I'll start it on its nato, and then possibly get a mesh. We'll see.