Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
So excited to get this wonderful timepiece tomorrow!

I've heard numerous times so far that the nato strap is excellent. I apologize if this has been asked before, but will there be natos sold separately if we'd like a couple back ups?

Thanks Borealis for being such an awesome company. Your customer service, your watches, and your timeliness are all outstanding!
We will have a few natos available for sale for the ones interested, yes.

Lexvil

Perfect Apprentice WIS
That gives me a link to the postal site but I haven't a number to search. Not really an issue other than curiosity, it may not have shipped yet.

Lexvil

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Got it, just shipped so I'll start looking for it I a week or two.
Great reports so far so I'm looking forward to receiving it.

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
That encourages me to not switch to fast mail for my blue. But I am sure shippin to Canada will be slower.
I can wait. I can wait.

Lexvil

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I always avoid fedex on international shipments, they are fast and have great tracking but if they screw up the duties they are horrible to work with. Slow mail, registered is very slow but very secure. I don't expect any scans on the tracking number until it hits my post office, they are very good at the final scan.

Narc'd

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Maria - my watch arrived today and I'm thrilled with it. It's beautiful, you really did a fantastic job with this and you even managed to ship them out a month early. Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. Many thanks.

8.JPG

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Maria, you haven't even finished with your shipping of the Estorils yet, and already they are getting rave reports and reviews all around !!!

Great going !

Regards,

Just got mine in (black dial, triangle, date). It truly is a gorgeous piece! Best Borealis watch to date (and that is saying a lot as I absolutely love my Batial and Scorpionfish).

Maria - when you do decide to put up the natos for sale, know that I'll for sure be buying one. And I'd love to see you create more of these with different colors/patterns/designs. Your nato is quite nice and I do like the branded portion.