Pre-Order Borealis Seafarer II 4000m Automatic Diver Watch

Sajaga

Master Apprentice WIS
I went with the blue/blue so they are ready too. Been a busy month with the arrival also of a haldor abissi and a gruppo gamma vanguard. Need to pull up the hand brake for a while!!

hanuman69

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Same here, invoice received.and paid :)

I went with the blue/blue so they are ready too. Been a busy month with the arrival also of a haldor abissi and a gruppo gamma vanguard. Need to pull up the hand brake for a while!!
I have a Haldor.... good, very very good !

blue/orange invoice received and paid. This is exciting!!!!! I'm most curious to see the taper of the bracelet when it comes in. That'll determine if I decide to keep it on bracelet or go rubber/leather strap.

Sajaga

Master Apprentice WIS
Hi Maria, I have seen over the last 3 days seafarer 2 customer pics from around the world popping up on Facebook now and they look fantastic as expected.
I paid the remaining invoice on the 4th of July invoice ID 20151844 but am yest to even receive a tracking number?? Are you able to check this out?
Regards Sam

sapcmc

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Maria, I have seen over the last 3 days seafarer 2 customer pics from around the world popping up on Facebook now and they look fantastic as expected.
I paid the remaining invoice on the 4th of July invoice ID 20151844 but am yest to even receive a tracking number?? Are you able to check this out?
Regards Sam
Not Maria but Carlos here as she is busy replying emails and preparing deliveries.

Have you checked the shipping FAQ?

http://www.borealiswatchforum.com/threads/shipping-faq.3054/

Thanks.

Sajaga

Master Apprentice WIS
Hi Carlos and thanks for your super fast reply. I must have missed that information. Just checked paypal and there it is!!
Thank you both again for for killing my bank account with these amazing watches you are producing!!
Regards Sam

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
That might be one of the first pics I see of the Orange and Blue (that I'm "patiently" waiting for... ). Thanks (y)

hanuman69

Perfect Apprentice WIS
hi,
I have a little problem with clasp ... more precisely with the second closing (the one for the suit). It does not be closed completely but opens itself to the first position and stays open (so the bracelet is the widest)

ps: I can just do a small movie.

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Poor me... The postman came this morning when I wasn't available. So tomorrow morning will be my day of OrangeAndBlue awsomeness!

awasson5

Perfect Apprentice WIS
Hello all. It seems that Blue and Orange was the popular color combination based on the early pics I have seen here and on Facebook.. I went with the old school look of black and CW3 lume. I would be curious to learn what the distribution was for the different color combinations in terms of percent. For example, 42% blue/orange, 10% black, etc.

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
hi,
I have a little problem with clasp ... more precisely with the second closing (the one for the suit). It does not be closed completely but opens itself to the first position and stays open (so the bracelet is the widest)

ps: I can just do a small movie.
The forum is not meant to be used for customer support. If you have an issue with your watch or bracelet clasp please send us an email so we can rectify issue.

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
And it's arrived!!!
The bezel has the tiniest bit of misalignment with the dial, but really nothing bad given the depth of the dial. Your really have to look at it spot on in the axis to see it.
Other than that, it's pretty damn perfect!

So it's replaced the Estoril on my wrist (at least for the moment... I haven't decided yet on which one I'll take for the holidays).

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to know your watch arrived! Be aware the sapphire insert is manually applied so there are certain tolerances during assembly.

The tolerances at assembly state that margin should be of about 3 degrees maximum. If it is more than that we can look at it for you.