Pre-Order Borealis Estoril 300m Automatic

Jesusaguinaga

Master Apprentice WIS
Hello,

I am a little confused. I pre-ordered an estoril 300 watch and paid the first payment but I have not been informed to pay the balance and I see here in the forum that many people has already received their watch?

Maria,

Can you tell me how should we proceed now to make second payment and received the watch?

Thanks nd regards,

Jesus

Jesusaguinaga

Master Apprentice WIS
Ahhh... I see you have started with the black model. ok.
I will await until you ask me to pay the balance for my C1 blue model.

regards,

Jesus

Queer 4 Watches

Apprentice WIS
Note to all forum members:

Please stop asking Maria questions that are already posted. I would like Maria and her staff to focus on shipping these beauties out and not answer ARCHIELUXURY type questions.

Maria,

You are doing a great job with controlling your temperament (I think :) ) . Keep up the great work!

Can't wait to receive the 300 Blue Dial Big Triangle No Date + Seafarer II Blue

Thank you!
Joe from Canada

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Blue Big Triangle No Date final invoice received... and paid.
I went the slow route, so now... the waaaaiiiiiit. I'm very impatient but won't be really available to enjoy it until Friday or Saturday next week anyway.

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
Pakz
I'm with you!blue triangle no date on its way!
Patiently waiting for its arrival in Canada by slow post. It's probably the lack of tracking that will be harder than slowness.

Boatswain

Master Apprentice WIS
Also had some great service from Maria. She is working hard to do things right. Be patient everyone the wheels are working hard behind the scenes.

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Pakz
I'm with you!blue triangle no date on its way!
Patiently waiting for its arrival in Canada by slow post. It's probably the lack of tracking that will be harder than slowness.
Not sure for Canada, but last Borealis I got by slow post, the tracking was working (not perfectly once in France, but that's the French Post defining feature : it's not perfect!)

Hemlock

Apprentice WIS
Hello,
I placed an order on Saturday for the black Estoril, triangle, no date.
However, my card has not yet been charged and i have not received any email, notification or invoice regarding the order placement.

Has the order been dropped somehow? Should i replace the order?

It is to be noted that I specified a delivery address that is different to my billing address, because i want it to be shipped to my sister.

Last edited:

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Hello,
However, my card has not yet been charged and i have not received any email, notification or invoice regarding the order placement.

It is to be noted that I specified a delivery address that is different to my billing address, because i want it to be shipped to my sister.
Just guessing, but Maria is sending the invoices and then shipping the pre-ordered blue pieces at the moment, so I guess that your order will have to wait until she's done. I suppose that she has treated new orders at the same time as the pre-orders when they were for same models, but doesn't want to risk mixing up orders.

Not sure it's that, though, but that seems logical.

CHANT

WIS
I had paid the invoice on my "black, numeral with date" on June 15. But so far, the package has not yet shown up on the CTT tracker! :(

I would just need to be patient then!

CHANT

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I replied you on facebook, here via private message. We didn't receive any order from you. If you didn't receive email, not been charged, order is NOT in our system how are we able to sell you and ship you the watch?

CHANT

WIS
Maria,
I have just checked in the CTT site with the tracking number indicated on my PayPal Final Payment statement dated June 15. But the message displayed said "Item not found"!
What gives! Please kindly follow through with CTT for me.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

CHANT

lastwatch

Master Apprentice WIS
I just received my Estoril, and like all who have gotten theirs, I can say the watch is stunning! I'm in the States and paid the final invoice on the 14th. Not bad for slow mail. As Maria informed us, there is no tracking once the watch leaves Portugal... but it will come.

Charles Ford

Master Apprentice WIS
I originally ordered the Black Big Triangle date model, but later changed my mind and inquired if I could change the order to the Arabic Date, Borealis informed me that they would be unable to do so because of limited amounts of the Arabic. So I was resigned to taking my original choice.

The watch arrived today my surprise it was the Arabic modle. This watch is a stunner, fit finish is superb and the bezel and crown action is flawless. Great job, and the Nato strap is the best Nato I have ever seen.

Maria if you aren't going to be offering other straps in the future, at least tell us who your souce is so we can order from them.

Charles Ford

Master Apprentice WIS
I originally ordered the Black Big Triangle date model, but later changed my mind and inquired if I could change the order to the Arabic Date, Borealis informed me that they would be unable to do so because of limited amounts of the Arabic. So I was resigned to taking my original choice.

The watch arrived today my surprise it was the Arabic modle. This watch is a stunner, fit finish is superb and the bezel and crown action is flawless. Great job, and the Nato strap is the best Nato I have ever seen.

Maria if you aren't going to be offering other straps in the future, at least tell us who your souce is so we can order from them.
[/URL][/IMG]