Pre-Order Borealis Medusa 500m Lugless Diver Watch

PaulDecember

Master Apprentice WIS
Any decision on what lume will be used?
Personally, I'm not a fan of green-sh lume so hope it will be something else.
...I like white or warm-tone lume with bronze cases.

PaulDecember

Master Apprentice WIS
Idea is to have lume either BGW9, Old Radium or C3 offered. However too many versions at hand.
I guess people like C3 simply because it's the brightest, but the green tone really is ugly (to me), and clashes with some dial colors.
On the other hand, the BGW9 on my Scorpionfish is bright, clean & pretty...
...and Old Radium compliments bronze cases so nicely.

phlabrooy

Master WIS
The bracelet will taper. Some like it taper others constant width, impossible to please all.
Since the bracelet will taper, which I think will look great, and the design of the Medusa is somewhat slim and streamlined, I was wondering what type of clasp will be offered ?
The racheting type on the Bull Shark, Scorpionfish, etc, will look too bulky I think ..

Regards,

PaulDecember

Master Apprentice WIS
Any updates on the Medusa?
I'm itching to buy another bronze watch and this one is the only thing really original out there right now.

Itsonlytime

Master WIS
Halios just released the Puck II, hoping this Medusa will be released and available for pre-order soon -- Any updates of Status, Maria/Carlos Please???
Really liking the mixed markers, square date window, and hopefully a Hi-Beat auto movement. Leaning towards the blue, or a bronze case version, and hoping for another of your great pre-order pricing......

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Any more updates on the prototypes ?

Am really very interested to see pics of how the proposed case looks in real life, especially since the turbine bezel is somewhat set further in the case !!!

Regards,