Pre-Order Borealis Seafarer II 4000m Automatic Diver Watch

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Which one is currently more ahead? Estori or this? will the 9015 supply delay these 2 watches?
Dear, the photos of the Seafarer II are with the watch already assembled with a 9015 inside. Factory is now assembling the bezel inserts.

The Estoril is not delayed.

Delivery estimate is July since start of the pre-order.

I am so damn excited about this release. I look forward to getting my final payment invoice. One question Maria, and this has nothing to do with its release...... Is there any chance you might look in to making a version of the SeaFarer II in titanium (case & bracelet, Ti2 or Ti5)? I guess this question also goes as well for the Medusa (which I'm rather pumped about as well!).

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We do not have plans for Titanium 5 watches as they are too expensive to make and not many interested to pay the premium price.

Be aware that even watches that advertise a titanium 5 bracelet do use in fact a titanium 2 clasp ...

watchingwatches

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I assume that Maria, et al. is busy with Estoril invoices and shipping. I for one have no problem giving them breathing room with the Seafarer II. In the interests of full disclosure, I ordered both types.

Maria - Will you begin shipping these once you are done shipping off the Estoril variants? (by the way, my black triangle w/ date is absolutely phenomenal!!!)

Also, Any chance you'll sell a stainless steel buckle similar to that of the Batial? Maybe in 20, 22, and 24mm?

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Rojote I am not able to reply your private message as you seem to have disallowed to receive private messages so will reply publicly.

The Seafarer II is both brushed and polished. The sides of lugs and case are polished and the top of lugs and bezel brushed.

The beveled edges of case are also polished for a nicer and more premium look.

Peter van Geresteijn

Master Apprentice WIS
The blue-oranje version will be my first Borealis watch. I have high expectations of this watch judging by all the reviews of earlier models and the specifications! :)

This is really exciting. The Estoril is such a phenomenal timepiece, I'm almost not sure how this will even match up. But, I'm still so damn
pumped about seeing the blue/orange i have preordered in the flesh.

Sajaga

Master Apprentice WIS
Do we have any update on when deliveries will commence now that they have arrived? Also, when will I be sending out invoices to complete payments?

Regards Sam

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
Same here... invoice received... and paid!

Now the wait! I'm super stoked and really happy to see that the Orange/Blue models are first (I had a blue Big Triangle Estoril, so I got my invoice among the last ones ;) ) so this time I got lucky!