Pre-Order Borealis Seafarer II 4000m Automatic Diver Watch

Pakz

Patriarch WIS
My one concern with the grey/black/orange, which is the one I ordered, is the black font on the grey dial. From the pics at least, I prefer the look of the white text on the other dials. Anyone else have this concern, or you think the black text will look good on the grey dial?
Funny but to me, it's the exact opposite. I'm not really a fan of the grey but the one thing that I really like about it is the black writing. I feel it's the one point making it more "refined", "classy", and less "in your face sporty".

Mafoote

Perfect Apprentice WIS
I appreciate you guys saying that, it's helpful to me. I know what really matters for me is whether I like it, but it's helpful to know that other knowledgeable people like it. Puts my mind at ease...

phlabrooy

Master WIS
I may be wrong, but did Maria mention anything about selling the bezel inserts for the Seafarer II separately ?

Regards,

phlabrooy

Master WIS
Too bad that I will have to pass on the Seafarer ll, sinceI I really like the grey/orange/black ..... but I really want to get the black/yellow Poseidon.

No way I can afford both :( :( :( ....

Maria, is it possible to ask Carlos for a side by side pic of the Poseidon and the Seafarer ll, please ? For size comparison.

Thanks.

Regards,

Itsonlytime

Master WIS
Hi Maria, any updates on the SeafarerII progress. What is the projected ship date, and does it look like it will be available before, or after the Estorils? Thank You.

Borealis Watch Admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is not an internal competition on who arrives first. Both projects are on schedule though we are pushing to see if the Estoril is ready quite soon as we are just basically waiting for movements to arrive.